Yes, you’ll still stumble over your unfeasibly long train and probably skewer his smartly shod hooves into the floor with your heels but at least you’ll avoid dancing to the cheesiness numbers on earth.
Avoid these overused tunes, says Eric Heston at Ask Men.com
Can you guess who made it to number one?
1. My Heart Goes On – Celine Dion
2. I will always love you – Whitney Houston
3. Everything I do, I do it for you – Bryan Adams
4. You are so Beautiful – Joe Cocker
5. Back at One – Brian McKnight
6. Wicked Game – Chris Isaak (oh boo! – I liked that one)
7. This I promise you – N’Sync
8. Without You – Mariah Carey
9. Against all Odds – Phil Collins
10. Every Breath you take –The Police