If you’re fed up of the thought of registering for gifts before you’ve done the deed then spare a thought for Big Day Travel. They are apparently the most popular online honeymoon travel agency in the world (and the only one I’ve heard of). The only limit is your imagination. This top 10 list was compiled from quirky items on honeymoon registries during 2005…
1. Bail us out of jail for protesting the bullfights! (Spain)
2. Be a pirate for an evening (Mexico) – Oh yes please!
3. Stay at a llama farm (United Kingdom)
4. Falconry lessons (Scotland)
5. Ghost walking tour (Italy)
6. Crazy Monkey Canopy Ride (Costa Rica)
7. Cage diving in Shark Alley (South Africa)
8. Crocodile hunting (Australia)
9. Astronomy "Tour of the Stars" for two (Tahiti)
10. Snake charming lessons (India)
The registry also covers honeymoon related gifts such as his’n’ her bathing suits and private fishing charters. So far the service has been used by couples from 120 countries and you can view a selection of real registries here.