Join Bridalwave on Facebook for exclusive competitions and gossip

Girls want gadgets for Valentines – do you?

By admin on February 12th, 2008 0 comments yet. Be the First

pink%20ipod.JPGAre you expecting a pressie for Valentines Day? If the slew of press releases that have arrived in my inbox over the past few days are anything to go by then you certainly are. According to a survey of 2000 adults from electrical retailers Comet, red roses and chocolates won’t cut the mustard this year (they will with me) as 23% of women would rather receive a cool gadget even though 93% of men are heading down the traditional flowers route leaving just 7% to source that Sat Nav, MP3 player or camera.


However, nearly a third of women will buy their men a gadget with half of men saying a MP3 player, Sat Nav or camera is what they really want.

You know, you can buy pressies any time of the year though and even for yourself if you’re so inclined (I am).

Related: Gadget E-Nups at PIXmania – non-enforceable pre-nups for the gadget generation I Kiss for Bliss – Valentines e-cards I More dating and relationships




©2010 Shiny Digital Privacy Policy