Music is often used as a traditional wedding reception entertainment, but if you want to really wow your guests sneaking magicians amongst their number should do the trick. If you’re escaping for photos, get the guests mingling and keep the conversation flowing with close up magic that can be discreet or as obvious as floating a glass of champagne or conjuring a rose for the Bride.
Our top reasons for having magic as part of your day:
- It entertains young and old.
- It’s a great ‘filler’ for conversations, even when guests have nothing in common.
- It lightens the mood.
- When guests are absorbed in the trick, you’ll get some great candid photography.
- There’s lots of different styles from close up magic to short cabarets.
- Magic makes for a good warm up before speeches or dancing.
Pictured: Fifth Dimension wow a bride.