We really love our surveys. You might have guessed this from the fact we’ve asked you to fill out two in the last few days. But really, we love nothing better than coming up with questions, wading through your responses, chuckling at your witty replies (well, sometimes) and generally finding out what you really think. And we always offer great prizes!
This time around, we’ve teamed up with Visual Networking experts Cisco to undertake some research into how you engage with online video. And we have prizes worth over £300 for grabs!
Do you spend hours locked away in your room with just the BBC iPlayer for company ? Is your lunchtime all about getting through as many YouTube clips as possible? And what do you do with the video you shoot? Is it just for friends and family or do you share your footage online at sites like YouTube? We want to know.
We also want to know how you think video should evolve. Do you want more video messaging? Is Cisco TelePresence the most exciting video technology on the horizon? Fill in our questionnaire and let us know.
As ever we like to give you a little incentive, so if you enter you will automatically be place d into a draw to win a Linksys Media Center Extender and Linksys Wireless-N Gateway worth over £300. The Media Center Extender will bring all your lovely media content from your computer to your telly. You can view your photos, listen to your music from the comfort of your sof. Plus, it allows you to pause, rewind and record live TV.
You’ll need to fill out the survey before 9th May 2008 though…so click here to enter now.
1. This competition is organized by Shiny Media. (The Promoter).
2. Entry to the competition is free. Entries must be made via this link.
3. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
4. The competition is only open to people over 16 and residing in the UK.
5. No purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
6. The prize is a Linksys Media Center Extender and Linksys Wireless-N Gateway.
7. The competition is open from 21st April 2008 and entries must be received on or before 9th May 2008. The Promoter reserves the right to revise this date and extend the period for accepting entries to the competition.
8. The winners will be notified via the email address they submit within five  days of the Closing Date.
9. The winner consents and agrees to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities. Shiny Media and Cisco reserve the right to use the names and video entries of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
10. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the Competition terms and conditions
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant deemed to have breached the Terms and Conditions.
12. All data collected will be shared between Shiny Media and Cisco. Personal data will be processed in accordance with Cisco’s Privacy Statement which can be located by clicking here and Shiny Media’s Privacy Statement which can be located by clicking here.