If you’ve been reading Keris’ weekly ‘first dance’ picks then you should be well versed in which tracks are wedding perfect and which are big no-nos. Mobile to web music service provider Shazam surveyed 1009 (not really the whole UK then)16-64 year olds to find out which tracks they would pick for their first dance from their 5million track database.
The results came in as:
1. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.
2. Angels by Robbie William.
3. You’re Beautiful by James Blunt. (the top tune for under-25s)
4. You to me are everything by The Real Thing.
5. In My Life by The Beatles.
6. If you’re not the one by Daniel Beddingfield.
7. All of my love by Led Zeppelin.
8. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.
9. You give me something by James Morrison.
10. She will be loved by Maroon 5.
Find out more about Shazam’s music identification service and Facebook application here.