As someone who prefers to choose sustainable threads over fast fashion, I’m giving this outfit some thought as something that could see me well into the summer after celebrating my friends’ event. Here’s what I picked out from ethical fashion site Adili, where there’s currently a big sale going on.
Details after the jump…
From left to right:
1. Small spot scarf by Karen Cole. 100% ethically produced cashmere: £70 (reduced from £100)
2. Recycled bone horn and brass bracelet. Made from recycled brass & cow bone that has been responsibly sourced in Africa. £18
3. ‘Maude’ clutch by La Vie Devant Soie: 100% silk, hand made in cambodia. £23.40 (reduced from £39)
4. Draped jersey dress by Fin. Made from organic pima cotton. £61.60 (reduced from £88)
5. Angel Wings Earrings by La Jewellery – handcrafted by traditional Welsh silversmiths. £27.
6. Patch shoes by Terra Plana, with super-comfy memory foam soles. £98