This Friday we’re all about fun here at Bridalwave – fun and shiny things. We’ve done tiaras, now our gaze has moved on to engagement rings. But they’re not any kind of engagement rings, they are celebrity engagement rings. We’d like to know if you can figure out who these rocks belong to? (answers below)
1. Dreams became Reality as this lady was presented with a giant 20.5-carat ring that cost a staggering £1.2 million.
2. Fit for a fashion queen, this rock is inspired by the icon’s idol Zelda Fitzgerald and is thought to be 12 carats.
3. This dazzling blue gem is not one for a common girl. Valued at £32 million this 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring is a sure fit for a princess.
4. They’ll be making sweet Mus(e)ic after the actress said yes to the proposal and a platinum 9-carat emerald-cut diamond ring valued at £122,000.
5. She asked him to put a ring on it, and he did. Which fierce lady got this £3 million sparkler on her finger in 2007?
All photos Press AssociationAnswers:
1. Kim Kardashian
2. Kate Moss
3. Kate Middleton, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
4. Kate Hudson
5. Beyonce Knowles