Whether you’re getting married in a church or on an Italian hilltop, it is important to get the wedding make-up right. According to make-up artist Jacqui O’Shea the no-make-up look is popular with brides and that healthy glow is all down to the right products. So if you’re looking for tips on how to achieve the natural glamour for your wedding day read on!
1. Start with a make-up base that adds highlights to your skin. Jacqui recommends MAC Strobe Cream of Clarins Instant Complexion Perfector to wear under make-up and to add reflection to the skin.
2. Use a light mineral bronzer for bronzing and contouring. Jane Iredale does mineral make-up that works wonders.
3. Add an eyelid primer to the eyes to hold colour in place without creasing. Again MAC has good products for this.
4. For definition use a gel liner that you place long the lash line to increase the density of lashes and to give a visual effect of changing the shape of the eye.
5. When it comes to lips use an exfoliator, like Laura Mercier Lip Polish, to exfoliate and condition lips. Then use a lip liner to avoid the lipstick to run and finish with a lipstick for long-lasting colour.
Final tip! To look fabulous in your wedding photos use the MAC Fix + Spray to close pores and keep your make-up in place.
We sure want to fill our make-up bags with the products above and test this for ourselves!